Banking, Manufacturing, Supply chain, Resources, Telecom and Insurance.
Liaised with clients for requirement gathering, conducted workshop, system analysis and finalising technical / functional specifications along with high-level design documents (HDD) and Technical
design document (TD) for the project.
Capable of leading & motivating individuals to maximize levels of productivity; a customer-centric professional and knack for motivating large workforces for exceeding customer expectations in
delivery of committed services.
Responsible for deliverable, team handling, work allocation, Build, Code review and Unit testing.
- Database Design, Development, Data Warehouse Concepts- Star schema, Snowflake, ETL (Extract, Transform and Load), Data Integration, Data Analytics and Data Migration.
- In-depth knowledge of Query Tuning, SQL Trace, Profiling PL/SQL (DBMS_TRACE, DBMS_PROFILER, DBMS_HPROF) and AWR report
- Familiar and worked in all phase of software development life cycle(SDLC).
- Worked with different Software methodologies like Waterfall and Agile.
- ICAgile Certified professional.
Database: Oracle, SAP HANA, SQL Server, Teradata and Azure
Data Modeling: MS Visio, Toad & Erwin
Data Analytics/ Reporting: Power BI, Qlik sense, Tableau, Oracle BI Publisher & Oracle Reports
Big Data: Datastax Cassandra, Pivotal Greenplum, Pivotal HD (Haddoop, Hive, Sqoop etc)
Cloud: AWS IDM, S3, Redshift, Azure and GCP
Familiar with SAP functional module and respective tables:
SD MM FICO
SAP IBP- Demand planning, Inventory Optimisation and Sales and Operations Planning
SAP HANA data Modeling:
Familiar with Column store and SAP HANA SQL
Created Attribute Views, Analytical View and Calculation views
Created Calculation view using SQLScripts
Good hands-on experience on SAP HCI/CPI and done integration with SAP IBP, C4C, Salesforce and Ariba.
Anoop led the reporting and analytics stream for Novo Nordisk, a strategic initiative to give the executives visibility to their data including cross-border orders, sales and service support.
Read Case Study