TAL Dai-ichi Life Australia Pty Limited (TAL), a leading Australian life insurance specialist, acquired Suncorp’s Australian life insurance business.
It brought together two major life insurance businesses and created a long term relationship between TAL and Suncorp Group including a portfolio of well-established Australian brands: Suncorp, AAMI, APIA and GIO.
How we helped
- Led the program architecture and delivery of the Workflow, Contact Centre and Operations of merger of Suncorp Life Insurance with TAL
- Managed complex Application Integration and Data Migration of Policy Admin Systems, CRM, Workflow, Data Warehouse and Reporting
- Managed Workflow (PEGA, Open Image, Filenet), Telephony & Contact Centre (Genesys / Avaya), Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), IVR and Marketing Campaigns
- Chaired governance forums such as Architecture Review Board (ARB) and Leadership Design Authority (LDA) to get the solutions reviewed and endorsed.
- Worked with C-Level stakeholders including Chief Information and Innovation Officer (CIIO) and advised them on the roadmap and strategy.